The Howard of Effingham School opened in 1939 and was then known as the Central School. Today it is an academy within the Howard Partnership and has been judged by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school'. For almost the whole of its existence the school has been an important user of the KGV playing fields for many types of sport and athletics.
For further details see their own website www.thehoward.org
Phone: 01372 453694
Fax: 01372 456952